Saturday 31 January 2015

Winter Ramble Pictures

,
Great turn out for todays winter ramble and I'm pleased to say that the weather was very kind to us and it hardly snowed at all. The 9 dogs all had a terrific time and I've got to say that I haven't heard a peep out of Minnie for the rest of the day.
No injuries to report although I managed to catch Trish as she vaulted over a stile and David decided to toboggan down the hill side without using a toboggan. Theres no shame in that David but I have to say that none of the ladies suffered any similar mishaps!?!
Anyway,
StixnBones Dog Club all wrapped up and raring to go

Not everyone had to walk

Hill 1 and Trish head down and determined

"Diva" pulling Hazel up the hill, why didn't I think of that!

May be muddy to us but its heaven to the dogs

Diva leading some of the dogs into a puddle for a "cool down"
heres a few pictures and well done everybody

0 comments to “Winter Ramble Pictures”

Post a Comment

 

Dog Training Tips Copyright © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger