Monday 19 January 2015

***ATTENTION NEEDED***(Update)

,
Ruislip Woods has had someone apparently putting down meat laced with anti-freeze. Please take every precaution with your dogs particularly just off the main paths. See anything or anyone suspicious......report it!

Our phantom meat marinader has been active again, this time by Links Way Northwood. As you enter the path from Links Way and turn right to go up the sandy path towards Ducks Hill contaminated meat has been found nestling the edge of the paths.

This is in my walk zone so I shall certainly be very active in observing all those around me and paying attention to my dogs.

Please read my article about dealing with Poisoning

0 comments to “***ATTENTION NEEDED***(Update)”

Post a Comment

 

Dog Training Tips Copyright © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger