Monday 25 May 2015

New six week course starting Friday 5th June

,
Where is this year going? This is the last course before the summer holidays, Mrs May and the junior Hornets are counting down the days until we go to Mexico! But, before I don the sun cream and head for the beach bar I want to make sure all my dogs are well-trained and shipshape until September.

Please let me know if you can or can't make this next coming course as I have new people joining all the time and I would not like to turn people away thinking the class is full. My 7:15pm class is proving particularly popular

My class times are as follows:

12:15pm-1:15pm young dogs only

1:30pm-2:30pm slightly older dogs (inexperienced and experienced)

6pm-7pm slightly older dogs (inexperienced and experienced)

7:15pm-8:15pm young dogs only

Also incorporated into the course is a "Walking out" morning at Ruislip Lido where you can let your dog off the lead to have some "Pack Time" around the woods and into the Lido. Guaranteed to have them zonked out for the rest of the day/weekend
Finally, there is a countryside ramble around the Chess valley where we start and finish at the Cock Inn in Sarratt, they do good food and excellent real ales. This is only open to the older dogs as it would be a bit arduous for the pups.

New people very welcome!

0 comments to “New six week course starting Friday 5th June”

Post a Comment

 

Dog Training Tips Copyright © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger