Saturday 7 June 2014

New Course starting 13th June through to 18th July (Important news contained within)

,
This next course will be a bit lighter...............No, not in numbers.

Half a dozen of our dogs over the next six weeks are having "that" operation so for a temporary time I will be employing a "pay as you go" method of payment for those owners wishing to attend classes as of when delicate bits have healed.

I would like to keep numbers up so if people at the start of the course give me fair warning that a future lesson can't be attended (for whatever reason) I may be able to negotiate a reduction of initial payment. 

ONE VERY IMPORTANT POINT: All current members will have their places automatically renewed unless I receive information to the contrary.

Lastly, many thanks to the new people joining and I look forward to welcoming you and your dog on the course.

0 comments to “New Course starting 13th June through to 18th July (Important news contained within)”

Post a Comment

 

Dog Training Tips Copyright © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger